Saturday, June 23, 2007

Eldest are smartest?

Everyone's buzzing about a new study showing eldest children are smartest. Apparently the higher IQ owes to "family dynamics" and not biology. Of course I love this study! But truth be told I'm quite sure I'm not the smartest of my sibs and very sure I'm not the most mature. Luckily for me I have my stunning good looks to get me by.

On the topic of sistas one of mine did me wrong yesterday, as we were on our way to Alhambra for dindin. (It's huge, but the bathrooms are disappointing. Sad b/c everyone knows that's the best way to gauge a place.) Not sure where we were, we asked two cops, who politely offered to drive us there. My sister put the kabbosh on that and then lectured me for being "reckless". Baby sisters… what are you going to do?!

1 comment:

sarnacke said...

As the eldest child in my family, I wholeheartedly agree with this study. In fact, I would say it doesn't go far enough. We're also the best looking, most personable, and if monkeys could talk, they'd prefer us 4 to 1.