Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A season for all things?

There is a season for all things. You know the quote. Or is it a verse from the Bible? Anyway the point is, going by the scientific poll I put on this blog, that season isn’t Winter or Spring. I’m not surprised about Winter (yuck!), but does no one love Spring? Six people voted, and five of them voted for Fall. Only one person voted even for Summer… and I admit that one person was me. My theory? You’re all trying to convince yourselves that Fall is all that because it’s currently what season? Fall, of course. I’d love to bore you some more, but I’ve got a flight to catch. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Chris Martin said...

Fall is the most beautiful season. Also, after the heat and humidity of July and August here in Tennessee, Fall is quite a relief.

However, I admit I am appreciating Spring more as I get older.