Monday, June 4, 2007

Somewhere over the rainbow

One of the best sights from my weekend I captured in this picture. I've taken pictures from my window in all seasons, various phases of the moon and random weather. Even of a rainbow but not one as lovely as this one. The picture doesn't do it justice. If you look above the rainbow and to the left, you can see a second rainbow.

This weekend was also about fun summer drinks -- had a peach sangria, mango margarita and a mango-guava martini; the last was conjured up by a friend usually far more passionate about margaritas.

So is everyone up on 2008 campaigning? Any idea who you'll vote for? Any chance you'll help with a campaign? I need to learn more...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Being present for the rainbow experience, I can vouch that the picture doesn't do the rainbows justice- but Bobby certainly didn't give up easily on trying to get the perfect shot.. She really should have advertised for camera companies about Kodak moments....